Order of Augustinian Recollects (O.A.R.)

Order of Augustinian Recollects (O.A.R.)
4343 Perlita Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90039
Telephone: 323-245-4585

Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

PRAYER TO SAINT RITA / ORACION A SANTA RITA


O Saint Rita, God gave you the grace to love even those who lived by hatred and revenge. I ask your blessing upon my family. Through your example of patience and charity, dear Saint Rita, bless and protect us from selfish ways. Help me to grow strong in the spirit of charity and forgiveness. Dear Saint Rita, through your example, may I be a faithful peacemaker in my family, in my neighborhood and in our world.   Amen.


Oh Santa Rita, Dios te dios la gracia para amar a los que viven con odio y buscan la venganza. Te pido tu bendición sobre mi familia. Oh querida Santa Rita que eres modelo de paciencia y caridad, te pedimos nos bendigas y protejas de nuestros actos egoístas. Ayúdame a crecer fuerte en el espíritu de la caridad y el perdón. Santa Rita, que por medio de tu ejemplo siempre podamos ser fieles portadores de paz en nuestra familia, comunidad y nuestro mundo.  Amen.