Order of Augustinian Recollects (O.A.R.)

Order of Augustinian Recollects (O.A.R.)
4343 Perlita Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90039
Telephone: 323-245-4585

Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

A MESSAGE FROM FR. MICHAEL


Dear Friends, 

I am being forced to enter into the modern times!  We are planning on preparing a list of e-mail addresses, so that we can inform you by e-mail of important happenings in the parish, the Archdiocese, the Vatican and even the Conference of U.S. Bishops.

Recently we learned at 5 a.m. that the Holy Father had appointed three new bishops for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and that a press conference was scheduled for that morning.  I quickly realized that there was no way for me to get this information to you in a timely fashion.

So, to help us gather this list (which is CONFIDENTIAL and will NEVER be shared with anyone, I would like for you to send me an e-mail at: cristoreyla@hotmail.com.  

Please, in the subject line mark "E-mail list" and if you would, in the body of your e-mail, please include your first and last name, name of your spouse, address, city, zip code and telephone.

Thanks for helping us move with the times!  (I'm afraid the wheels of time are going to run me over!)

-- Father Michael