Order of Augustinian Recollects (O.A.R.)

Order of Augustinian Recollects (O.A.R.)
4343 Perlita Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90039
Telephone: 323-245-4585

Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

LENT / LA CUARESMA


POINTS TO PONDER
¨ Have you ever considered that Jesus might have been “troubled” about what was going to happen to him? How can the way he dealt with his anxiety help you deal with your own worries and fears?
¨ Is there someone in my life that I need to forgive? Do I keep in mind that it is as we forgive that we are forgiven?
¨ How am I doing on keeping my Lenten discipline?

PUNTOS PARA PENSAR
¨ ¿Alguna vez ha considerado que Jesús pudo haberse sentido “turbado” por lo que le iba a ocurrir a El? ¿Cómo puede ayudarlo la manera en que El manejo su ansiedad a manejar sus propias preocupaciones y miedos?
¨ ¿Hay alguien en mi vida a quién necesito perdonar? ¿Tengo presente que es perdonando como somos perdonados?
¨ ¿Estoy manteniendo mi disciplina de Cuaresma?